Subscribe to my blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Monday Missions ~ January 2018: Week Two


What I pulled from my Monthly TBR&W for the week.


Hellboy comics. Pref 2-5

102459


The Missing
By: myonlyheroin 

I've made mistakes. I have regrets, so many regrets. The biggest one being leaving her, losing her. But I will find her, even if I have to climb through Hell to do so. ExB Vamp NM AU Epov
Rated: Fiction M - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Bella, Edward - Chapters: 29 -Status: Complete - id: 9833388
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9833388/1/The-Missing


John Wick 1 & 2


An ex-hitman comes out of retirement to track down the gangsters that took everything from him



After returning to the criminal underworld to repay a debt, John Wick discovers that a large bounty has been put on his life.


Ghost Wars

A remote Alaskan town that has been overrun by paranormal forces and local outcast Roman Mercer (Jogia) must overcome the town's prejudices and his own personal demons if he's to harness his repressed psychic powers and save everyone from the mass haunting that's threatening to destroy them all.


Attack On Titan
So I've been putting this off for a LOOOOONNNNGG time. I've seen clips of it and it just looks so GD INTENSE that I've been waiting for a time that I could handle something this intense. Hopefully, I'll be in a mindspace to watch it this week. 

After his hometown is destroyed and his mother is killed, young Eren Yeager vows to cleanse the earth of the giant humanoid Titans that have brought humanity to the brink of extinction.

No comments:

Post a Comment