Subscribe to my blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, January 5, 2018

Monday Missions! Jan 2018 Week One


As some of you may know, at the beginning of each month, I draw from a bunch of different TBR and TBW Jars and pick five books, fanfics, movies, tv shows, and anime that I plan to watch that month. These go into a Monthly TBR/W Jar. And when I manage to keep up, each week I try to draw one each from that jar for my TBR that week.

These are the ones I picked this week. It's already Friday, I'm super late on this, so most of these will probably be carried over into next week. Especially since I'm still working on the books from Cramathon. I know, I'm not starting the year out of a good footing. :( 


25387793

Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives Omnibus Vol. 1 (Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor Archives #1-13)


Collecting the first comic book adventures of the Eleventh Doctor, as portrayed by Matt Smith, The Eleventh Doctor Archives: Volume One follows the Doctor, Amy, and Rory as they venture to the farthest corners of the galaxy. Join the Time Lord and his companions as they become entangled in the hunt for Britains most infamous serial killer; encounter fearsome Vikings and troublesome time rifts; and confront giant space squids!


The Missing
By: myonlyheroin 

I've made mistakes. I have regrets, so many regrets. The biggest one being leaving her, losing her. But I will find her, even if I have to climb through Hell to do so. ExB Vamp NM AU Epov
Rated: Fiction M - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Bella, Edward - Chapters: 29 -Status: Complete - id: 9833388


The Emoji Movie

Gene, a multi-expressional emoji, sets out on a journey to become a normal emoji.



Agent Carter

In 1946, Peggy Carter is relegated to secretarial duties in the Strategic Scientific Reserve (SSR). When Howard Stark is accused of treason, he secretly recruits Peggy to clear his name with the help of his butler, Edwin Jarvis.


Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Maho Shojo Madoka Magica (original title)


A creature named Kyubey offers to grant Madoka a wish if she becomes a 'magical girl' and fights grotesque witches. A magical girl named Homura tries to stop this agreement, and the true nature of the contract with Kyubey is revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment