Subscribe to my blog

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

TV Tuesday ~ 5 Shows I Loved as a Teen and Still Love Today



There were so many shows in the early and mid-2000s that I loved, but these are among shows that I actually tried to keep up with...  on top of watching the usually daily reruns!

Sabrina

I heard recently that Sabrina is getting a new show... one that'll darker that will go along with CWs show Riverdale... which I still haven't watched! I know I need to! I bet it's amazing and addictive. But, anyway, I'm super excited about it! I loved the 90s series. It's where my fascination for witches began. 


A 16-year-old high school student Sabrina Spellman finds out she's a witch. Her two witchy aunts Zelda and Hilda offered her guidance how to control her new-discovered magical powers along with Salem, a talking black cat who used to be a warlock once.

Charmed

I really wish this would get a sequel show... maybe with the sisters as moms with kids, the kids as teens or adults, or just other witches set in that world. I miss it! I've watched the show the whole way through at least twice and I still miss it! 


Three sisters discover their destiny - to battle against the forces of evil, using their witchcraft. They are the Charmed Ones.

Buffy

If you loved Buffy like I did and you didn't already know, you might want to know that there is a graphic novel series that picks up where the show left off at. I plan to read it soon. I loved, loved Buffy! It had many kickass female characters... I think it will be remembered for a long time because of that. Plus, Joss Whedon is an absolute master!


A young woman is forced to fulfill her destiny of fighting vampires and demons with the help of her friends all the while struggling to live a normal teenage life of heartbreak and drama.


Friends


I still watch reruns of Friends when I see that it's on; it's just such a timeless show! It still holds up, the jokes are still just as funny, and the relationships are just as fun to watch! 


Follows the personal and professional lives of six 20 to 30-something-year-old friends living in Manhattan.

Will & Grace

As the first show I ever watched with openly queer characters, W&G will always hold a special place in my heart! I was ecstatic to hear that the show is returning... I watched the first episode of the new show a few days ago and it was like getting a hug from an old friend! :) 


Will and Grace live together in an apartment in New York City. He's a gay lawyer, she's a straight interior designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment